Carnation Construction
Contact Dave

Fire Sprinklers - Double Check Valve

A Double Check Valve (otherwise known as a Backflow Preventer) is used to stop stale water from a fire sprinkler system flowing back into the potable water system.

I need one with a diameter of 1.25" (or greater, up to 2").  If there is not much price difference then getting a 2" one is best.

Double Check Valve Zurn 2" 

http://www.pexuniverse.com/wilkins-950xlt2            1.5"    $258.95 + $0


My existing 1" one is from Ames, but here is the 2" version...


List of suitable approved products...